The Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What Business Owners Should Expect
As a business owner, you may have urgent questions about The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, a new federal law containing economic measures as a response to the spread of COVID-19.
We’ll dive into the bill and explain important information that businesses and employees should be aware of, including:
- The Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act
- The Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Employer Tax Credits
Considerations for Businesses Seeking to Reduce Labor Costs in Light of COVID-19
As an additional resource, after viewing the webinar described above, you’ll also have access to another webinar that explores options that businesses have when they’re facing hard decisions regarding reducing labor costs. This additional webinar covers:
Fill out your information in the form to watch the webinars now.
- Considerations for reducing pay, reducing working hours, layoffs and reducing your workforce
- Legal factors to note if your business is considering a reduction in your workforce
- How COVID-19 is impacting qualifications of individuals to file for unemployment